Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's That Time of Year Again!


    My cousin Jessica has come to stay at my family's house ever since I can remember. She comes every summer for a week or two. She travels from the humid state of Pennsylvania to the dry land of Arizona. Every year she travels out here we go out on the best adventures. We are always spending time outdoors whether its hiking mountains, swimming in our backyard, or boating on the lake. My most wonderful memories from childhood were with my older cousin Jess. I'm so happy to have such a wonderful, fun, outgoing cousin that I get to see. I'm so excited to see what we are going to do this summer!
We always hug when we leave eachothers sight:) (lol jk we just love each other)
Hiking A Mountain (thats the name... hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment